Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: "No intercessor for a woman, on the Reckoning Day, is more effective with Allah than the consent of her husband."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 81, p. 345
Imam Abi-l-Hasan-ir-Ridha’ (‘a) narrates from Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen ‘Ali (‘a) who said: The best women among you are those who have five qualities."
Amir ul Mu'mineen (‘a) was requested what those five were when he said:
1. She is easy-going, obedient, humble, and economical to her husband.
2. She is good tempered to him.
3. She is cooperative and helpful to him in difficulties.
4. Whenever her husband is angry or depressed, she does not rest until she finds him happy and pleased.
5. When her husband is absent from her, she protects his belongings in his absence.
6. Such a woman is an agent of the agents of Allah and the agent of Allah will not be disappointed, (she gains her correct hopes)."
Al-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 324
Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: "Any woman who spends the night while her husband is rightfully angry with her, her prayer is not accepted from her until he becomes pleased with her."
Al-Kafi, vol. 5, p. 507
The Holy Prophet (S) said: "The right of a man upon (his) wife is: lighting the light, preparing food, receiving him at the threshold of the door of the house with pleasant conversation, and avoid refusing to offer herself to him except for the time there is an excuse."
Makarim-ul-Akhlaq, vol. 2, p. 246
The Holy Prophet (S) said: "A woman has not performed the right of Allah, Almighty and Glorious unless she performs the right of her husband."
Mustadrak-ul-Wasa'il-ush Shi'ah, vol. 14, p. 257
Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: "Once a woman came to the Prophet (S) and said: "O' Messenger of Allah! What is the right of a husband upon his wife?" Then, he answered her: "That she obeys him and does not offend him!"
Wasa'il-ush Shi'ah, vol. 10, p. 527