82. What is a conjunction?
83. What is a definite noun with the alif-lām?
84. What is a prefixed noun?
82. A conjunction denotes something specified by the sentence that follows it. That sentence is called an attributive conjunctional clause. The following are conjunctions:
1. الّذی (single)
2. اللّذانِ اللّذَینِ (dual)
3. اللّذِینَ (plural)
1. الّتی (single)
2. اللّتانِ اللّّتَینِ (dual)
3. اللّواتی اللاتی اللائی (plural)
83. A definite noun with the alif-lām is any noun where an alif and lām is added to make it definite. For example: السَیف (the sword), القَلَم (the pen)
84. A prefixed noun is a noun that is constructed to a definite noun. For example: کِتابی (my book), کتابُ ﺇبراهیمَ (Ibrāhīm's book), کتابُ المُعَلّم (the teacher's book)