60. What is an apalistic noun?
61. What is a derived noun?
62. How many kinds of derived nouns are there?
60. An apalistic noun is a noun that is not derived from another word. For example: رَجُلٌ دِرهمٌ (dirham, man)
61. A derived noun is a noun that is derived from another word. For example: عَالِم مَعلُوم (something known, a scholar). Both of these words are derived from the word عِلم (knowledge).
62. Derived nouns are: active participles, passive participles, comparatives, superlatives and epithets.