Arabic, Persian Commentaries
1. Tafsir-i-Nemuneh, by A Group of Shi'a Scholars with Ayatollah Makarim Shirazi, Dar-ul-Kutub-il-Islamiyyah, Qum, Iran, 1990/1410. - F
2. Majma'-ul-Bayan fi Tafsir-il-Qur'an, by Shaykh Abu al-Fadl-ibn-il-Hosain-il-Tabarsi, Dar-u-Ihya'-it-Turath-il'Arabi, Lebanon, 1960/1380 A H. - A
3. Al-Mizan-fi Tafsir-il-Qur'an by 'Allamah as-Saiyed Mohammad Hosain at-Tabataba'i, al-A'lami lil-Matbu'at, Beirut, Lebanon, 1972/1392 AH. - A
4. Atyab-ul-Bayan fi Tafsir-il-Qur'an by Saiyed 'Abdul-Hosain Tayyib, Mohammadi Publishing House, Isfahan, Iran, 1962/1382 A.H. - F
5. Ad-Durr-ul-Manthur fi-Tafsir-il-Ma'thur by Imam 'Abd-ur-Rahman al-Suyuti, Dar-ul-Fikr, Beirut, Lebanon, 1983/1403 A H. - A
6. Al-Tafsir-ul-Kabir by Imam Fakh-ir-Razi, Dar-ul-Kutub-il-'islamiyyah, Tehran, 1973/1353. - A
7. Al-Jarni' li-Ahkam-il-Qur'an (Tafsir-ul- Qartabi) by Mohammad - ibn - Ahmad al-Qartabi, Dar-ul-Kutub-il Misriyyah, 1967/1387. - A
8. Tafsir-i-Nur-uth-Thaqalayn by 'Abd-i-'Ali-ibn Jum'at-ul-'Arusi al-Huweyzi, al-Matba'atul-'ilmiyyah, Qum, Iran, 1963/1383 AH. - A
9. Tafsir-i-Ruh-ul-Janan by Jamal-ud-Din Abul-Futuh Razi, Dar-ul-Kutub-il-Islamiyyah, Tehran, 1973/1393 AH. -
10. Tafsir-i-Ruh-al-Bayan by Isma'il Haqqi al-Burusawi, Dar-u-Ihya'-ut-Turath-il-'Arabi, Beirut. - A
English Translations of Qur'an
1. The Holy Qur'an, Text, Translation and Commentary by Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Publication of the Presidency of Islamic Courts & Affairs, ' Qatar, 1946.
2. The Holy Qur'an, Arabic Text by a Group of Muslim Brothers, English Translation and footnotes by M. H. Shakir, Tehran, Iran.
3. The Glorious Koran, Bilingual Edition with English Translation by Marmaduke Pickthall, printed in Great Britain by W. & J. MacKay Ltd., Chatham, Kent, London.
4. Al-Mizan, An Exegesis of the Qur'an by al-Allamah as-Sayyid Muhammad Husayn-at-Tabataba'i, Translated by Sayyid Saeed Akhtar Rizvi, Vol. 1, Tehran, WOFIS, 1983.
5. The Koran Translated with notes by N. J. Dawood, Penguin Books Ltd., New York, U.S.A, 1978.
6. The Koran Interpreted, Translated by Arthur J. Arberry, London, Oxford University Press, 1964.
7. The Glorious Koran, Translated with Commentary of Divine Lights by Ali Muhammad Fazil Chinoy, Printed at the Hyderabad Bulletin Press, Secanderabad-India, 1954.
8. Holy Qur'an, Shakir, M. H., Ansarlyan Publications, Qum, Islamic Republic of Iran, 1993.
9. The Holy Qur'an with English Translation of the Arabic Text and Commentary According to the Version of the Holy Ahlul-Bait by S. V. Mir Ahmad Ali, published by Tarike-Tarsile Qur'an, Inc., New York, 1988.
10. A Collection of Translation of the Holy Qur'an, supplied, corrected and compiled by Al-Balaq Foundation, Tehran, Iran, (unpublished).
Supporting Technical References
1. Nahjul - Balaqa by as-Saiyed ar-Radi ,Dar-ul-Kitab al - Lubnani, Beirut, Lebanon, 1982.
2. Sharh - i - Nahjul- Balaqa by Ibn - i - Abil - Hadid, Dar - u - Ihya' -il - Kutub - il - 'Arabiyyah, Egypt, 1959/1378 A.H.
3. Nahj-al-Balaqa of Amir al-Mu'minin 'Ali ibn Abi Talib, selected and compiled by as-Saiyed Abul-Hassan 'Ali ibn al-Husayn ar-Radi al-Musawi, Translated by Saiyed Ali Raza, World Organization For Islamic Services (WOFIS), Tehran, Iran, 1980.
4. Nahjul Balagha - Hazrat Ali, Translated by Sheikh Hassan Saeed, Chehel Sotoon Library & Theological School, Tehran, Iran, 1977.
5. Al-Kafi by ash-Shaykh Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Ya'qub ibn Ishaq al-Kulayni ar-Razi, Translated and published by WOFIS, Tehran, Iran, 1982.
6. Shi'a, by Allamah Sayyid Muhammad Husayn Tabataba'i, translated by Sayyid Hosein Nasr, Qum, Ansariyan Publications, 1981.
7. Williams Obstetrics, Pritchard, Jack A., 1921; MacDonald, Paul C., 1930, Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York, U.S.A, 1976.
8. The Encyclopedia Americana, Americana Corporation, New York, Chicago, Washington, D.C., U.S.A., 1962.
9. Compton's Encyclopedia and Fact-Index, F.E. Compton Company, printed in U.S.A., l978.
10. Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language Unabridged, Second Edition, by Noah Webster, Published by the World Publishing Company, Cleveland and New York, U.S.A., 1953.
Phraseologica1and Philologica1 Sources
1. A Glossary of Islamic Technical Terms Persian-English, by M.T. Akbari and others, Edited by B. Khorramshahi, Islamic Research Foundation, Astan, Quds, Razavi, Mashhad, Iran, 1991.
2. Al-Mawrid, a Modern Arabic-English Dictionary, Third Edition, by Dr. Ro hi Baalbaki, Dar el-Ilm Lilmulmalayin, Beirut, Lebanon, 1991.
3. Elias' Modern Dictionarg, Arabic-English, by Elias A. Elias & Ed. E. Elias, Beirut, Lebanon, 1980.
4. An Introduction to Arabic Phonetics and the Orthoepy of the Qur'an, by Bahman Zandi, Islamic Research Foundation, Astan, Quds, Razavi, Mashhad, Iran, 1992.
5. A Concise Dictionary of Religious Terms & Expressions (English-Persian & Persian-English), by Hussein Vahid Dastjerdi, Vahid Publications, Tehran, Iran, 1988.
6. Arabic-English Lexicon, by Edward William Lane, Librarie Du Liban, Beirut, Lebanon, 1980.
7. A Dictionary and Glossary, by Penrice B.A. Curzon Press Ltd., London, Dublin, Reprinted, 1979.
8. Webster's New World Dictionary, Third College Edition, by David B. Guralnik, Simon & Schuster, New York, U.S.A. 1984.
9. The New Unabridged English-Persian Dictionary, by Abbas Aryanpur (Kashani), Amir Kabir Publication Organization, 1963.
10. The Larger Persian English Dictionary, by S. Haim, published in Farhang Moaser, Tehran, Iran, 1985.
* * * *