“The blessing and kindness of Allah is close to those who do good to others”. (Surah al-A'raf, 7:56).
Allah is kind to all His creatures and commands human beings to be kind and good. He desires that all of us should treat one another with love and kindness, and render sympathy and help to those who stand in need of them.
A person is considered to be good if he:
• Helps a needy person.
• Helps a lost person to find his way.
• Treats an orphan with compassion
• Removes a stone lying on the road.
• Helps a blind person to cross a street.
• Feeds animals and birds and keeps them in comfort.
Allah loves those who do good deeds and help others. He gives them a much greater reward, as compared with the assistance rendered by them to others.