[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Prescribed form of Aamals

	The reply to the following question was kindly provided by Mulla
Asghar.

Sallam Alaikum,

My question is regarding aamals.

There are some aamals that I have that say you need to recite
such-and-such dua/sura of the Qur'an.  My question is whether you must
recite that dua or sura that many times or will reciting it once suffice?

As I do taqlid of Ayat. Seestani, I would appreciate a reply with respect
to his resalah.

ANSWER

In the Aamal which guide us to recite a certain DHIKR, DUA or SURAH for a
given number of times, then it should be followed exactly. In that, there is
a sacred secret which we may not be able to comprehend. At the same time,
Aamal are Sunnat. But when we voluntarily wish to perform them, the
guidelines ought to be adhered to.

Asgharali M M Jaffer

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Predictions about Imam Mehdi (as)
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Profits from Currency Trade