[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Salaatul Waledain (Prayers for Parents)

	The reply to the following question was kindly provided by
Shaykh Mustafa Jaffer.

I have 2 questions on Salaat-ul-Waledayn (Parents' Prayers)

a) Is it to be recited for parents who have passed away only?

b) Is it mandatory to recite this salaat between maghrib and isha
prayers?

ANSWER:

Nowhere in the narration as narrated By Shaykh Abbas Al Qummi in his
'Baaqiyaatus Swalihin' does he mention these two things.

With Salaams and Duas

Mustafa Jaffer

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Salaatul Jumu`ah for Women
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Salat from sunrise to noon