[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Horoscopes

Assalamu 'alaykum
The following question was answered by Mulla Asgher.

Salaams & Duas
Ummulbanin Merali - Moderator - 'Aalim Network

What is the hukm of ( your luck today ) subject ... I mean that what is the
hukm when  we read our luck which is mentionedin the newspapers
and magazines ....
according to fatwa of Ayatollah al Sistani

ANSWER:

The luck predictions, horoscopes etc... have no meaning whatsoever in
Sharia', and believing in these things and acting according to them is a
type of SHIRK.

Asgherali M M Jaffer

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Holy Spirit (Follow-up)
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Iddah (Waiting period) for Mut'a