[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] End of Time

Salaam Alaykum

The following was kindly provided by Mulla Asghar.

wa-salaam

Many people say that life will end before year 2000 referring to
the hadith which says "Tua'allaf wala tu'allafan" which means that the
year will reach one 1000 but not 2000 (they say the hadith is
referring to the Christian year) ?

If it is true can you give me some references for the hadith

---

ANSWER:

The Hadith you have quoted has no authenticity.  All Hadith forecasting
the time when the earth or the universe will cease to exist are ISRAILYYAT,
therefore, fabricated.

With Salaams,

Asgharali M M Jaffer

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Emulsifiers