The Holy Prophet (S) said: "To make peace between two individuals (in comparison) is worthier than one's entire prayers and fastings."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 76, p. 43
Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen (‘a) said: "If a person thinks well of you, make his idea hold true."
Nahjul-Balaghah, p. 511, saying No. 248
The Holy Prophet (S) said: "He who leads (others) to piety (will be rewarded) the same as the doer of that good action."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 96, p. 119
Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: "There are six things that a Muslim believer can be profited by after his death:
1. A righteous child who seeks forgiveness for him.
2. The Holy scripture which will be recited from.
3. A well which he had dug (for the benefit of people).
4. The tree which he had planted.
5. The charity of water that he had caused to flow.
6. A good tradition which will be followed (by people) after him."
7. Khisal by Saduq, p.323
The Holy Prophet (S) said: "If it were not hard upon my Ummah, I would enjoin them to brush (their teeth) with every prayer."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 76, p. 126