Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi, Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to... Answered 2 months ago

If your non Shia father refuses to allow your marriage with a good Believing person, for no valid reason, and you need the marriage to save yourself from falling in sin, you can refer to your Marja' of Taqleed to seek his guidance.

It is disliked for a virgin girl to do Mut'ah marriage.