Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi,
Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to religious questions. In the past, he has also spent significant time in India guiding the community.
Zoheir Ali Esmail,
Shaykh Zoheir Ali Esmail has a Bsc in Accounting and Finance from the LSE in London, and an MA in Islamic Studies from Middlesex University. He studied Arabic at Damascus University and holds a PhD from the University of Exeter in the philosophical and mystical readings of Mulla Sadra in the context of the schools of Tehran and Qum.
Shaykh Dr Zaid Alsalami is an Iraqi born scholar, raised in Australia. He obtained a BA from Al-Mustafa University, Qom, and an MA from the Islamic College in London. He also obtained a PhD from ANU, Canberra. He has written and translated several Islamic texts and also prepared educational videos on Islamic rulings and practices.
The attack on the house of Fatima Zahra (AS) has been admitted by leading Sunni leaders including Abu Bakr himself who openly said when he was about to die that I wish that I did not attack the house of Fatima even if it was a center of war against me. This is narrated by eminent Sunni scholars like:
1. Al-Tabarani in al-Mo'jam al-Kabeer ,
2. al-Dhahabi in Meesan al-E'tidaal,
3. Ibn Qutaiba and quoted by Ibn A'bd Rabbih in his book al-E'qd al-Fareed.
4. al-Mas'oodi in amorous al-Dhahab.
5. Ibn Asaakir in Tareekh Dimishq.
6. al-Haithami in Majma' al-Zawaa'id.
7. al-Soyouti in Musnad Fatimah
8. al-Muttaqi al-Hindi in Kanz al-Ummaal.
Beside this, we have hundreds of Sunni books who narrated about the attack and fire to burn the house or door of Fatimah e.g.
1. Tareekh al-Tabari , V.2, P. 443.
2. Mussannaf Abi Shaibah, V. 8, P. 572.
3. al-E'qd al-Fareed , V.2, P. 73.
4. Ibn Abd al-Barr in al-Estee'aab, V. 1, P. 298.
5. al-Waafi bil Wafayaat by al-Safari, V.2, P.227.
6. Kanzul Ummah , V.5, P.651.
7. Abul-Fidaa' in al-Mukhtasar Fi aakhbaar al- Bashar, V.1, P.107.
8. Ibn Taymiyyah (the staunch enemy of Ahlul Bayt) in his book Minhajul Sunnah, V.8, P. 291.
9.Ibn Hajar al-A'sqalani in Lisaan al-Mizan, V.1, P.111.
10. al-Dhahbi in Milan al-E'tidaal, V.1, P. 139 and in Siyar A'laam al-Nubalaa', V. 15, P. 578.
11. Al-Tabarani in al-Mo'jam al-Kabeer , V.1, P. 17.
12, Al-Haithami on Mo'jam al-Zawaa'id, V.2, P. 353.
and many other Sunni sources.