Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi, Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to... Answered 1 year ago

Virgin girl needs the permission from her father or paternal grand father for any type of marriage including Mut'ah marriage. Some scholars say that if she really needs to get married to save herself from sin and her father or grand father are refusing to permit, she might be able to have Mut'ah marriage with a suitable believer with a condition of no sexual relationship. This is not the verdict of all the scholars so she need to refer to her Marja' of Taqleed.