Zaid Alsalami, Shaykh Dr Zaid Alsalami is an Iraqi born scholar, raised in Australia. He obtained a BA from Al-Mustafa University, Qom, and an MA from the Islamic College in London. He also obtained a PhD from... Answered 3 years ago

Bismihi ta'ala

If it is your house, then you must have authority over what enters it and what happens inside the house. Instead of getting to the stage of disowning, or expelling them from your house, try to get them to compromise. 

For example, ask them to cook their non-halal means outside. 

Also, continue to do as much dua for them as possible, that Allah ta'ala enlightens their heart and guides them. Remember that the dua of a parent is always answered.