This Hadeeth was narrated from the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) by two great companions; Salman and Abu Tharr and it was narrated from them by chain of authentic narrators mentioned in Sunni and Shia books. One of the Shia sources mentioned the chain of authentic narrators is Biharul Anwar, V. 5, .26.
It is narrated also by many leading Sunni scholars like:
1. Al- Haafidh Al-Kanji in Kifayat al-Taalib, P. 260 from Jabir Ibn Abdillah Al-Ansari.
2. Al-Khawarizmi al-Shaafi'ee in al-Manaaqib , P87.
3.Sibt Ibn al-Jawzi in Tathkirat al-Khawaas, P. 52.
4. Al-Thahabi in Meezan al-E'tidaal 2/235.
5. Ibn Hajar al-'Asqalaani in Lisaan al-Meezan
6. Al-Qondoozi al-Hanafi in Yanabee'§ al-Mawaddah , P.83 in the old edition.
7. Muhyiddin al-Tabari in Al-Riyadh al-Nadhirah 2/164.
and many others.