1. We find in Quran that Allah (The Glorious) orders people to be with be The Truthful who are the Infallible (Al-Tawbah 119).
2. We also find in Quran that Allah (The Glorious) orders the believers who repent and need forgiveness to go through the Prophet (Al-Nisaa, 64). This means that reaching to Allah need going through His most humble servants and never away from them.
3. Even in performing the worship of Hajj, when Allah ordered prophet Ebrahim to call people for Hajj, people are asked to come to the Prophet(يأتوك رجالا ) to perform this important obligatory worship (Al-Hajj 27). This is very clear that worshipping Allah must be under the guidance of His most humble servants and not away from them.
4. The best way to reach to the nearness of Allah is to go through His most Humble servants who ae the Prophets and the Infallible Imams. They are the best teachers and best examples and going through them teaches us the real obedience of Allah (The Glorious).
5. Those who misunderstand this concept need to think sincerely; Can we get knowledge without going to the knowledgeable scholars? So, how can we learn to be obedient and humble to Allah (The Glorious) with out going to His most humble servants?
6. We love, obey and seek the Waseelah and Shafa'ah of the Prophet (SAWA) and his Ahlul Bayt (AS) not only because we were been ordered in Quran to seek their Waseelah (Al-Ma'idah 35 and Al-Israa' 57) but also to be with them and under their guidance which the real guidance of Allah (The Glorious).