Abbas Di Palma, Shaykh Abbas Di Palma holds a BA and an MA degree in Islamic Studies, and certifications from the Language Institute of Damascus University. He has also studied traditional Islamic sciences in... Answered 1 year ago

as salam alaikum

the term "Imam" can be used also for the one who is leading the congregational prayer. In fact he is called "Imam al-Jama'ah".

With prayers for your success.

View 1 other response to this question