Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi, Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to... Answered 2 years ago

You must keep on trying and trying to apologize  from him and get his pardon. Allah (SWT) orders us to be nice to our parents even if they are non believers or wrong doers. You should not join their wrong but you must deal with them in the best way. Seek help of relatives and friends who can talk to him and do everything possible to make him forgive you. It is not an option but an obligation of the top priority.