Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi,
Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to religious questions. In the past, he has also spent significant time in India guiding the community.
1. Repeating Estighfaar day and night, especially during Sojood and when are away from people.
2. Being busy in Du'a and Tasbeeh and Quran between Fajr and sunrise.
3. Seeking from Allah (SWT) near your parents and requesting their Du'a for you. If they are dead then near their graves.
4. Reciting Sura Yaseen every morning and Sura Al-Waqi'ah every night.
5. Seeking the Shafa'ah from Ahlul Bayt (AS).