Seyed Ali Shobayri, Seyed Ali Shobayri is of mixed Iranian and Scottish descent who found the path of the Ahlul Bayt (a) by his own research. He holds a BA in Islamic Studies from Middlesex University through the... Answered 8 months ago


Asalamu Alaykom, 

If your marja and her marja require the father's permission, then you cannot contract the mutah marriage. The majority of maraja state that a Virgin girl must seek the father's permission for any type of marriage. You should perhaps try to get permanently married and try to convince the father to accept. 

 He may see that temporary marriage is not in the benefit of his daughter and that permanent marriage is more in her favor. This is usually the case as some sisters may do mutah thinking the man will later on permanently marry them but this does not happen and it can make it hard for her to later permanently marry due to the views of her Muslim Community and society 

May Allah grant you success