The rules for females who are passing their menstruation period are same:
1. No Namaz (Preyers) whether obligatory or recommended and no Qaza (Qadha) of such Prayers later on.
2. No fasting but it must be made up as Qaza later on if she misses fasting any day in the Month of Ramadhan.
3. No sexual intercourse is permissible during menstruation period. Divorce is invalid during menstruation period.
4. It is not allowed for her and any person who is in the state of Janabah (man or woman) to recite any of the four verses of Quran of obligatory Sajda (In Sura Al-Alaq, Sura An-Najm, Sura Fussilat and Sura Al-Sajdah)
5. It is not allowed for her and any person who is in the state of Janabah (man or woman) be inside any Masjid. The inside of shrines of Ahlul Bayt (AS) are Masjids. The courtyard (Sahn) is not a Masjid so she can be in the Sahn but not inside the shrine.