Amina Inloes, Amina Inloes is originally from the US and has a PhD in Islamic Studies from the University of Exeter on Shi'a hadith. She is the program leader for the MA Islamic Studies program at the... Answered 2 years ago

I just wanted to add to this delicate question that usually people tend to keep trying with this sort of thing if it doesn't work out at first.

If you are interested in fully consummating the marriage (and, for instance, your goal isn't to divorce or to have a celibate marriage), and there is some physical block which is is preventing consummation, you could consult a doctor, as there are some medical conditions (both on the side of the male and the female) that can interfere with consummation that can be treated.

Hope that helps! (And if not, please disregard!)

View 1 other response to this question