Sincere believer who always obeys Allah, the Prophet and Ahlul Bayt is mentioned in a Hadeeth narrated from Imam Al-Baqir (AS): The angles are the servants of the believers. (Al-Kaafi 2:33).
The main question is who is the real believer who has this degree? Is it enough to think or claim to be a believer? Or it needs real practical evidence?
You can share with angles some of their deeds which are mentioned in Quran like:
1. Reciting Salawaat (ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMAD WA AALI MUHAMMAD) as we read in Quran (33:56) :Verily, Allah and His angles recite Salawaat on the Prophet. When you repeat reciting the Salawaat, you will sharing this noble deed with the angles.
2. Seeking forgiveness for the other believers, as we read in Quran (Sura 42, verse 5): and the angles glorify the praises of their Lord and seek forgiveness for those on the earth.
3. Glorifying and praising Allah (Sura 39 : verse 75).
4. Prostration to Allah (Sojood). (Sura 38, verse 73).
5. Avoiding sin. (Sura 16, verse 50.
6. Being humble (Sura 16, verse 49).
7. Cursing the enemies of Allah. ( Sura 3, verse 87).