Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi, Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to... Answered 1 year ago

If you have taken something from some one in a wrong way, you must return it back to him.

If you did wrong to some one but you are unable to seek his pardon, you need to pray for him and seek from Allah (SWT) to forgive you and forgive him as well.