Sayyed Muhammad Husaini Ragheb, Sayyed Muhammad Husaini Ragheb has a BA in Law from Guilan University, Iran and has also undertaken Hawzah studies in Qom. He is a Cultural Affairs director of Ethics Group of Al-Mustafa Open... Answered 2 years ago

Salaamun Alaikum
A woman needs her husband's consent for going out of the house but she can acquire and ensure these rights that are mentioned in the question as a stipulation or a condition during the contract, so she can ask for the right of studies and working.
Even if she has not and the stubborn husband is not going to let her go out, she can still continue her studies online and even work online because it doesn't need going out.