Some quick information about Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr:
1. Name: Muhammad
2. Father's name: Abu Bakr ibn Abdullah ibn Abi Qahafah [the first Caliph].
3. Mother's name: Asma' bint 'Umays, who was married to Ja'far ibn Abi Talib [Ja'far al-Tayyar] (a.s.), and after his martyrdom she married Abu Bakr. She gave birth to Muhammad while in the state of Ihram. After Abu Bakr's death, Asma' married Imam Ali (a.s.). Throughout her life she stayed loyal to Ahlul bayt (a.s.).
4. His birth: Year of Hajjatul-Wada'.
5. His death: 38 AH. Martyred in Egypt at the hands of Mu'awiyah.
6. He openly opposed the Khilafah of his father Abu Bakr, and from those early years he pledged allegiance to Imam Ali (a.s.).
7. He was nurtured by Imam Ali (a.s.), who treated him as his own son. He participated in the Battles of Jamal and Siffin. In the Battle of Jamal he confronted his sister 'Aishah.
8. Imam Ali (a.s.) appointed him as governer of Egypt.
9. He was martyred in a tragic way, by command of Mu'awiyah. It is mentioned in numerous sources that Mu'awiyah ordered his blessed body to be burned. See following link that mentions Sunni references for this: