Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi, Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to... Answered 2 months ago

You should politely remind your father. You can also inform family members who are concerned and make them aware of the reality of your share in the property. You need to be careful not to cause any insult or harm to the feelings of your father, even if you leave your share for him.