Zoheir Ali Esmail,
Shaykh Zoheir Ali Esmail has a Bsc in Accounting and Finance from the LSE in London, and an MA in Islamic Studies from Middlesex University. He studied Arabic at Damascus University and holds a PhD from the University of Exeter in the philosophical and mystical readings of Mulla Sadra in the context of the schools of Tehran and Qum.
Thank you for your question.
The following are the recommended prayers which make up 51 rakats:
1) 8 rakats in sets of 2 before Zuhr prayer
2) 8 rakats in sets of 2 before Asr prayer
3) 4 rakats in sets of 2 after Magrib prayer
4) 2 rakats sitting or 1 rakat standing after Isha prayer - the sitting prayer is better here
5) 11 rakats salat al-layl (8 rakats in sets of 2, a 2 rakat prayer called Shaf' and a 1 Rakat prayer called Witr)
6) 2 rakats before fajr prayer
8+8+4+1+11+2=34 plus 17 obligatory rakats = 51
May you always be successful.