Shia Muslims are the real followers of the authentic teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) and they will be going with him where ever he goes. The Prophet himself called his most pious followers as Shia of Ali as you see many Sunni books like:1. Shawaahid Al-Tanzeel by al-Hasakaani, V. 2, P. 66.
2. Al-Durr Al-Manthour by al-Siyooti, V.6, P. 379.
3. Yanabee' al-Mawaddah by al-Qandouzi Al-Hanafi, P.62.
4. Al-Manaaqib by al-Khawarizmi , P. 187.
5. Al-Sawa'iq al-Mohriqa by Ibn Hajar , P. 96.
6. Tafseer Al-Tabari, V.3, P. 146.
7. Tathkirat Al-Khawaass by Ibn Al-Jawzi, P.18.
8. Fat-h al-Qadeer by al-Shawkani, V.5, P.477.
and many other Sunni books.