Fasting in Islam, (known as Sawm (صَوْم) or Siyām (صِيَام), also commonly known as Rūzeh or Rōzah (Persian: روزه)), is the practice of abstaining, usually from food, drink, smoking, and sexual activity. During the Islamic holy month of Ramadan Sawm is observed between dawn and sunset when the evening adhan is sounded.
They must pray facing the direction of the earth because Ka'bah is on the earth.
Timings of prayers are either according to the nearest point to them which has day and night in 24 hours, or to perform the five prayers in approximate timings in every 24 hours. Fasting is the same like the timings of prayers.
Fasting on the day of Ashura is Makrouh (Disliked). It is called Fasting of Ibn Marjana according narrations from Ahlul Bayt (AS). It is recommended not to eat on the day of Ashura till late afternoon or evening.
'Fasting of day of Arafa is recommended unless it makes you weak to perform the recommended worshiping of the day of Arafa.
No, it does not invalidate fast.
Puberty in males could be confirmed by one of these signs:
1. First: Completion of fifteen lunar calendar years of age (equal to 14 years and seven months and fifteen days of the solar calendar).
2. Second: Ejaculation or seminal discharge while awake or asleep.
3.Third: Having rough pubic hair,similar to head hair.
4. Fourth: Having rough hair on the face and above the lips.
You must keep more Qadha fast till you are sure that you have fulfilled all your responsibility of performing the Qadha fast on you.
Fasting during the 11 months of the year apart from the obligatory fasting of the Month of Ramadan is from the most recommended acts. Hadeeth states that recommended fasting is a protection from hellfire and it leads to Paradise. Recommended fasts are many including :
1. Three days in every lunar month. It is better to fast the first Thursday and last Thursday and first Wednesday of the middle ten days of the month.
2. Eid al-Ghadeer as Hadeeth says that fasting the day of Ghadeer is like performing hundred Hajj and hundred Umra.
3. Birth anniversary of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA).
4. Day of 27 of Rajab.
5. Day if 25 Thilqa'da ( Dahw al-Ardh).
6. Day of Arafah which the 9th of Thil Hajjah if you are not traveling and fully able to perform the A'maal of Arafah.
7. Day of Mubahalah ;24 of Thilhajjah.
8. The whole month of Rajab and the whole month of Sha'ban or parts from them.
9. Day if Nawrooz.
10. First day of Muharram and third day and seventh day from it.
11. Every Thursday if it does not clash with Eid.
12. It is very good to fast in the birth anniversary (Wiladat) of Ahlul Bayt and gift the reward of it to Ahlul Bayt (AS).
It should be avoided as much as possible.
The correct English pronunciation for رمضان is Ramadhan. Writing it with correct transliteration symbols is: Ramaḍān.
Saying it as ramazan is incorrect.
And Allah knows best.
Fasting starts from 'fajr', and ends at 'maghreb'. This means that you are able to eat, drink, etc, until just before fajr time. The issue whether you are able to accurately and precisely say when fajr time starts.
This is why the best thing to do is to stop a few minutes prior to fajr time, refraining from any of the invalidators of fasting. By doing this, you will be sure that you have not done anything that invalidates your fast.
As for how many minutes this should be, that is up to you, as long as you are trying to be as accurate as possible, and observing as much precaution as possible.
And Allah knows best.
She must perform Ghusl and Wudhu and pray and fast. Ghusl is obligatory before Fajr for medium Istihadha.bin excessive istihadha Ghusl is obligatory three times; before Fajr prayer and before Dhuhr prayer and before Maghrib prayer.
She is not allowed to leave fasting or leave praying just because of Istihadha.
Yes it is valid as far as you did not take the medicine after Fajr time.
Any injection of vaccination or any other injection of medicine does not harm fasting at all.