Human rights are moral principles or norms that describe certain standards of human behaviour and are regularly protected as natural and legal rights in municipal and international law. They are commonly understood as inalienable, fundamental rights "to which a person is inherently entitled simply because she or he is a human being" and which are "inherent in all human beings", regardless of their nation, location, language, religion, ethnic origin, or any other status. They are applicable everywhere and at every time in the sense of being universal, and they are egalitarian in the sense of being the same for everyone.
- We need first to define the term (Human Rights) and be clear that it should be disciplined by the proper authority of Noble Values, not the desires.
- Human Rights are the rights granted by The Creator, Allah, The Glorious, to every human being with out discrimination. Human Rights aim to provide every human being with an equal share in responsible freedom ( with out harming himself of others) and dignity and basics requirements of life with respect.
- Human Rights slogan should not be misused by those who want to justify sinful desires by labeling them under Human Rights. Today we find people who try to justify and legalize damaging acts like prostitution under the label of Human Rights.
- Human Rights should be away from any act which harms the present of future of the human beings. Such acts are instigated by desire and desire can never be the authority of Human Rights against the Noble Values.
- Those who claim certain acts which are forbidden in religion as part of Human Rights want to disturb the whole system of human kind based on noble values and replace it to a jeopardy of the desire and take the desire as their authority.
- Desires have no limits and it can lead the whole human kind to disasters. When they put the desires as their authority of Human Rights, can they then stop incest sexual relations from using same term? Many other sinful acts instigated by sinful desires will be justified by the same so called Human Rights.
- We Muslims, respect and abide to the law of our counties where ever we live , but we can never accept any act which is forbidden by The Creator Allah in our religion and all the Holy books, no matter how people want to name it. We are sure that whatever is forbidden by Allah, is definitely damagingly harmful now and in the future. Wassalam.