Imam Ali Zayn al-Abidin
Ali ibn Husayn (علي بن الحسين), also known as Zayn al-Abidin (the adornment of the worshippers) and Imam al-Sajjad (The Prostrating Imam), was the fourth Muslim Imam from Ahl al-Bayt, after his father Husayn ibn Ali, his uncle Hasan ibn Ali, and his grandfather Ali ibn Abi Talib. Ali ibn Husayn survived the Battle of Karbala in 680 CE, after which he and other surviving family members and companions of Husayn were taken to Yazid I in Damascus. Eventually, he was allowed to return to Medina, where he led a secluded life with a few intimate companions.
I have not come across such a view, but this would not be aligned with the overall direction of Ahlul Bayt (a.s).
In one of Imam al-Sajjad's (a.s.) supplications, in al-Sahifah al-Sajjadiyah, he (a.s.) says:
اللَّهُمَّ الْعَنْ أَعْدَاءَهُمْ مِنَ الْأَوَّلِينَ وَ الآْخِرِينَ ، وَ مَنْ رَضِيَ بِفِعَالِهِمْ وَ أَشْيَاعَهُمْ وَ أَتْبَاعَهُمْ .
O God, curse their enemies among those of old and the later folk,and all those pleased with their acts,and their adherents and followers! [Supplication 48]
And Allah knows best.
 Basaerul Darajat, Saffar Qomi, Pages 148 and 163.
 Alershad, Sheikh Mofeed, Page 114.
 E’alammul Wara, Tabarsi, Page 246.
for more info please open this link:
Allah (SWT) the Glorious, has saved Imam al-Sajjad (AS) in Kerbala to
keep the Imamate which is compulsory not only for Islam and Muslims
but also for the whole universe. Sadaat are not only the grand
children of Imam Husain (AS) but also the grand children of Imam Hasan
(AS) who are also called Hasani Sadaat. In fact all the Grand Children of Bani
Hashim, the grand-father of the Holy Prophet (SAWA) are called
Well, there are also a lot of descendants of Imam al-Hasan (A) especially in places like Morocco. It is recorded to have been said that if Imam al-Husayn (A) was killed, there would be no grandson of the Prophet (S) alive on the earth anymore, in the sense of the son of the daughter of the Prophet (S). This is true, as Imam Hasan (A) had already been martyred by that time.
However the line of the Imamate went through Imam al-Sajjad (A) so the line of the imamate would have been cut off in that way.
Anyway, it is a good question and demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills!
The age of marriage according to Islamic teachings is as soon as the male and female need to be married. It is called now a days early marriage but it is in fact "the marriage on time".
The marriages of the Infallible Imams and their children were on time which is soon after puberty and was never delayed. In fact , it is Makrouh (disliked) to delay marriage.
as salam alaikum
according to some scholarly views, the term "Rafidah" existed before Zayd Ibn 'Ali and it was used to indicate those who oppose someone or something, especially an adverse established government.
In some Sunni sources, after the uprising of Zayd Ibn 'Ali, the term was attributed to those who deserted him when he reportedly refused to dissociate himself from the Shaykhayn. According to this view, from this episode onwards, the term "Rafidah" was referred to indicate those who rejected the Shaykhayn or the three caliphs. Zaydi sources however attribute the Rafd (rejection) to the "rejection of Zayd" or the"rejection of jihad" in more general terms. The Zaydis were among the firsts - if not the first - to write against the Rafidah meaning the Imamiyyah.
Eventually some segments of the Imamiyyah took pride in being called "Rafidah" and in several Imami sources the term has been used with a sense of honor. However not all Imamis nowadays like to be identified as such.
Later on, in Sunni rijali books a distinction was done between a "Shi'i" as one who preferred 'Ali over all companions, and a "Rafidi" as one who rejects the three caliphs.
With prayers for your success.
This is a false claim fabricated by Ibn Taymiyyah, the godfather of Wahhabism and most of the terrorist groups. He made this claim in his book Minhaj al-Sunnah , volume 1, page 35. The term Rafidhah was used long before the time of Zayd ibn Ali ( AS).
Rafidah is plural of Rafidi from Rafadha ( رفض) which means in Arabic language ( to reject ). It was used for any person or group who rejects something. The term Rafidhah is commonly used for the followers of Ahlul Bayt who rejected the Saqeefa rulers.
1. The enemies of Imam Ali (AS) who rejected his leadership and fought against him in the battle of The Camel, were called Rafidha of Basra. This is been recorded in a letter from Mu'awiyah Ibn Sufiyan to Amr Ibn al-Aass. ( Nassr bin Muzahim, Waq'at Siffeen, P 34). This goes to the time after the battle of The Camel when Zayd ibn Ali was not born.
2. When Al-Farazdaq , the famous poem, praised Imam Ali Zayn al-Aabideen Al-Sajjad (AS) in front of the Umayyad tyrant, Abdul Malik Bin Marwan asked him: Are you a Rafidhi? Al-Farazdaq replied him: If loving The Progeny of the Prophet is Rafdh, I am a Rafidhi. ( Amaali al-Murtadha, V. 1, P. 68). This incident took place in Makkah when Zayd was either not born yet or very little child.
3.Imam Muhammad Al-Baqir (AS) who was martyred eight years before the revolt of Zayd, mentioned Rafidhah. Abul Jaroud narrated that a man told Imam Muhammad Al-Baqir: A person called us with a name. Imam asked him: What is the name? He replied: He called us Rafidhah. Imam al-Baqir pointed to him chest and said: I am also from the Rafidhah and Rafidhah are from me. ( Bihaar al-Anwaar , vol 65, page 97).
4. The term Rafidhah was mentioned in many narrations from Imam Muhammad Al-Baqir (AS) and Imam Jafar Al-Sadiq (AS) as a title for seventy believers who left Firaon and joined Prophet Muses (AS) and called Rafidhah because they rejected Firaon.( Al-Mahaasin by al-Burqi, page 119).
5. In many Hadeeths from Ahlul Bayt (AS) about people calling the followers if Ahlul Bayt as Rafidhah, the Imams said: Blessed name for you, because you rejected the wrong and believed in the Truth, while your enemies have rejected the Truth and believed in the wrong.(Tafseer Furat al-Koofi, page 376 and 377).
6. Al-Shafi'ee who was a well known Sunni Imam has mentioned in his poetry : If loving Ahlul Bayt is Rafdh, then let all humans and Jinns witness that I'm a Rafidhi.