In religion, paradise is a place of exceptional happiness and delight. Paradisiacal notions are often laden with pastoral imagery, and may be cosmogonical or eschatological or both, often compared to the miseries of human civilization: in paradise there is only peace, prosperity, and happiness. Paradise is a place of contentment, a land of luxury and fulfillment.
When there is a possibility and a certainty, it is better to plan for the certainty.
The certainty is that hell exists. The possibility is that people might leave it.
Better to be careful! :)
1. Enemies of Allah (SWT) will remain in hellfire forever as we read in Quran, Sura 41, Verse 28: That is the recommence of the enemies of Allah; the Fire, therein will be for them the eternal place, a recommence for that they used to deny Our signs.
2. Those sinners who believed in Allah but disobeyed Him and insisted on sins and did not seek forgiveness till death, will be punished for their sins for periods depending on their sins. It is not a matter of minutes of hours but it can be years , decades or even hundreds of years.
3. Can any human being tolerate being inside big fire for a minute? What if it is for years and years which can reach to centuries? Those who think that committing sinful acts are easy, should ask themselves how much can they tolerate hellfire? may Allah (SWT) protect us from it.
4. We beg to Allah, The Most Merciful , The Best Forgiver, to protect us from any sin and forgive our previous sins and save us from the punishment of Hellfire. Allah (SWT) says in Quran about the servants of Allah : They supplicate to Allah: Our Lord, Avert from us the torment of Jahannam (Hell), verily, it's torment is unbearable. Sura 25, Verse 65.
1. Jabir ibn Abdullah al-Ansari narrated: A number of our companions discussed the Paradise in front of the Prophet (SAWA) who said: The first who will enter the Paradise will be Ali Ibn Abi Talib. (Biharul Anwar; V.8, P. 5).
2. In Sunni books we find a Hadeeth in Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal from the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) telling Ali (AS) : First four who will enter the Paradise are : myself and you and Al-Hasan and Al-Husain. Hadeeth number 1032 in Fadha'il al-Sahabah, Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal.
3. Sunni well known scholar Al-Haithami narrated in Majma' al-Zawaa'id ; V. 9, P. 131, same Hadeeth.
4. Al-Tabarani has also narrated same Hadeeth in Al-Majma' al-Kabber in two places; Numbers 943 and 2558.
5. First who will enter Hell fire are mentioned in Hadeeth from The Prophet (SAWA) as: A ruler who controlled people with out justice, and a wealthy person who did not give the right of the wealth, and a poor person who was proud and arrogant. 'O yon Akhtar Al-Redha , V.2, P. 8.
All good desires of the believers will be fulfilled in Paradise. If having that pet in Paradise is good for the believer, he/she will get it there. If having it in the Paradise is not good, the believer will not desire to have it.
All men and women in Paradise will wear best dress as it is mentioned many verses in Quran as Sondos and Estabraq (Sura 18, verse 31 and Sura 44, verse 53) . Sondos and Estabraq are types of best pure silk.
Woman in Paradise will wear the best clothes with best dignity and honour of full Hijab. No sinful thought or act can be imagined in Paradise because they will be purified from all wrong and evil thoughts.(Sura 7, verse 43 and Sura 15, verse 47).
A human that she likes (from any time period in history!), probably male version of hur al ayn, maybe hanging around by herself and not bothering with marriage. There are no limitations in jannah :)
Allah (SWT) will bring the pious believers in the Paradise in the best shape. Even old aged will be in the form of youth. Whatever they wish will be granted to them in the Paradise (Sura 43, Verse 71). No one in Paradise will wish to be non-human in form, because Allah will remove from them every bad thought (And We shall remove them every bad feeling) Sura Al-Hijr, verse 47.
They can do whatever they want.
We don't have details whether Satan was able to see Hellfire or not but we know that he disobeyed Allah when Allah ordered him to prostrate to Adam. Satan was told that he and all those who will follow him will be in Hellfire (Sura 15, verses 42 and 43).
She will be in Paradise with the best of them if both of them were in Paradise.
According to many narrations, certain animals (either mentioned in Quran or authentic Hadeeths) will enter the Paradise like:
1.The she-camel of prophet Salih (AS) which was killed by the disbelievers, mentioned in Quran Sura 91, Verse 13.
2. The calf of Ibraheem (AS). (Sura 51, Verse 26.)
3. The ram of Esmaeel (AS). (Sura 37, verse 107).
4. The cow of Musa (AS. (Sura 2, Verse 67).
5. The whale of Younus (AS). (Sura 37, verse 142).
6. The donkey of al-Ozair (AS). (2:259).
7. The ant of Sulaiman (AS). (Sura 27, verse 18).
8. The hoopoe of Bilqees. ( Sura 27, verse 20).
9. The dog of the people of the Cave. (Sura 18, verse 18.
10. The She-camel of the Prophet Muhammad (AS).
No doubt at all that Imam Hasan (AS) and Imam Husain (AS) are the two masters of all the youth in Paradise. This fact has been mentioned in many Hadeeths in Sunni and Shia books. The Hadeeth states also : Their father is better than them وأبوهما خير منهما. Al-Mustadrak ala al-Saheehain by al-Haakim al-Nisabori , V.3, P.182.
All believers in the Paradise will be young even if they dies in old age. There will be no old age in Paradise. The masters of all in the Paradise will be the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) being the Best of all creatures, then Imam Ali (As) as it is mentioned in the Hadeeth, then Imam Hasan (AS) and Imam Husain (AS).