Idiopathic hypersomnia is a neurological disorder which is characterized primarily by excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS). It has historically been rarely diagnosed and is often very difficult to diagnose at an early stage; it is usually a lifelong chronic disease, which is often debilitating. There is a very low level of public awareness of idiopathic hypersomnia, which often leads to stigma for those who suffer from it.
1. Performing Wudhu before going to bed.
2. Reciting Ayatul Kursi and Sura Falaq and Sura Naas.
3. Reciting Tasbeeh of Fatima Al-Zahra (AS) and repeating it till you sleep.
1. You need first to consult a medical doctor and act upon a confirmed medical advice.
2. You need to remember the big losses in this life and hereafter caused by over sleeping.
The Hadeeth says: Beware of over sleeping , as it makes you poor in the Day of Judgment.
3. You need to strengthen your will power to be able to get up on time of prayers and work.
4. Avoid over eating / over drinking liquids, as it causes heaviness and oversleeping.
5. Recite the last verse in Sura Al-Kahf (The Cave) as it helps a lot in getting up when you want. (18:110).