1. Du'a (supplication to Allah) is a direct link between the human being and his Creator , Allah (SWT).
2. Du'a is a vital need for every one who believes in Allah (SWT) and confesses his need to Allah Who Has the full ability to fulfill our needs.
3. Du'a is the realistic way to deal with life with all its challenges which can never be met but by help from Allah (SAW).
4. Du'a is the weapon of all the prophets and their followers.
5. Du'a is a continuous practice of the prophets and Infallible Imams.
6. More faith leads to more Du'a and vice versa.
7. Du'a is the spirit of worship as the Hadeeth says.
8. Du'a makes the believer feel more peace of mind as he trusts and relies on Allah (SWT) and endless Power and Mercy.