Authentic Hadeeths from the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) explaining the meanings of Sura Al-Rahman; verses 19 to 22, مَرَجَ البَحرَين يَلتَقِيان (Allah Has created two seas which merge together) stated that the two seas are Ali and Fatima who merged and from them jewels came out who are Hasan and Husain. This Hadeeth has been narrated our authentic books and in Sunni books like:
1. Yanabee' Al-Mawaddah by al-Qondoozi Al-Hanafi from Abi Sa'ee Al-Khudri and Abdullah Ibn Abbas and Anas Ibn Malik.
2. Al-Kashf WAL Bayan by al-Tha'labi from Sufyan al-Thawri.
3. Shawahud al-Tanzeel by al-Hasakani.
4. Rooh al-Ma'ani by al-Aaloosi al-Shafi'ee.
5. Maqtal al-Husain by al-Khawarizmi al-Hanafi.
6. Al-Durrell al-Manthour by al-Soyoti al-Shafi'ee.
7. Al-Manaqib by al-Kashfi al-Hanafi.
8. Kitab al-Shifaa' by Al-Qadhi 'Eyadh>
9. Tathkirat Al-Khawaass by Sibt Ibn al-Jawzi al-Hanbali.
10. Nozhat al-Majaalis by al-Safoori al-Shafi'ee.
11. Miftah al-Najaa by al-Badakhshi.
12. Al-Haafidh Abu Na'eem in his book; Maa Nazal min al-Quran.
13.Ibn al-Maghazili in al-Manaqib.
14. Ibn al-Sabbagh al-Maliki in al-Fosool al-Mohimmah.
15. Al-Balkhi al-Shafi'ee in al-Manaqib.