Umrah has very clear and easy steps:
1. Wearing and starting the state of Ehram from Meeqaat which is any designated place for starting the Ehram. The Niyyah ( intention) should Ehram for Umrah Mofradah.
2. Performing Tawaf of Umrah Mofradah seven times around the Ka'ba.
3. Performing two Rak'at Salat al-Tawaf behind Maqam Ebramim.
4. Sa'ee ( walking) between Safa and Marwah seven times starting from Safa and ending in Marwah which is one round, then from Marwah to Safa, which will be the second round, then from Safa to Marwah and then back till completing the seventh round on Marwah.
5. Taqseer which cutting any part from your hair.
6. Tawaf Annisaa' which is shaven rounds around the Ka'ba.
7. Salat al-Tawaf behind Maqam Ebrahim.