Zoheir Ali Esmail,
Shaykh Zoheir Ali Esmail has a Bsc in Accounting and Finance from the LSE in London, and an MA in Islamic Studies from Middlesex University. He studied Arabic at Damascus University and holds a PhD from the University of Exeter in the philosophical and mystical readings of Mulla Sadra in the context of the schools of Tehran and Qum.
Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi,
Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to religious questions. In the past, he has also spent significant time in India guiding the community.
If the doubt is rare, then you can repeat to be sure that you recite properly, but if the doubts are repeatedly happening, then you do not need to repeat nor to care for such repeated doubts because it can be from Shaitan who tries to spoil your worship by creating repeated doubts.
1. Always start your Prayers with seeking help of Allah from Satanic whispering by saying after Takbiratul Ehraam : A’ootho Billah minashaytan Arrajeem أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم.
2. Try your best to focus on your Prayers and do not let any other thought penetrate into your mind while praying.
3. Remember while praying the grave, the Day of Judgement, The Paradise, the Hellfire and your need to the Mercy of Allah.
4. Pray as if it is your last prayer because every one from us is exposed to death any time.
5. Pray to Allah ( SWT) as if you see him in your heart and talk to him directly.
Thank you for your question. This usually happens because of a fear that without pronouncing the Arabic letters correctly the prayer will not be vaild. But when that fear is out of balance this can lead to someone over pronouncing the letters or repeating many times. The way to get over this is to not think about it so much and to ignore the urge to keep repeating. Get your pronunciation checked by someone and then don’t worry about repeating.
As for being distracted that is normal and there are things you can do to help such as praying in a quite place and turning off your phone.
May you always be successful