Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi,
Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to religious questions. In the past, he has also spent significant time in India guiding the community.
1. Jabir ibn Abdullah al-Ansari narrated: A number of our companions discussed the Paradise in front of the Prophet (SAWA) who said: The first who will enter the Paradise will be Ali Ibn Abi Talib. (Biharul Anwar; V.8, P. 5).
2. In Sunni books we find a Hadeeth in Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal from the Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) telling Ali (AS) : First four who will enter the Paradise are : myself and you and Al-Hasan and Al-Husain. Hadeeth number 1032 in Fadha'il al-Sahabah, Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal.
3. Sunni well known scholar Al-Haithami narrated in Majma' al-Zawaa'id ; V. 9, P. 131, same Hadeeth.
4. Al-Tabarani has also narrated same Hadeeth in Al-Majma' al-Kabber in two places; Numbers 943 and 2558.
5. First who will enter Hell fire are mentioned in Hadeeth from The Prophet (SAWA) as: A ruler who controlled people with out justice, and a wealthy person who did not give the right of the wealth, and a poor person who was proud and arrogant. 'O yon Akhtar Al-Redha , V.2, P. 8.