About the Author
He emigrated from Bahrain in 1974 AD to the Hawza of Holy Najaf to study the religious sciences while he was thirteen years old. He learned at the hand of the great Ulama’, the teachers of the Hawza and the famous religious authorities who gave him their legal trust, permission, and authority.
He traveled to carry out Islamic missionary tasks in Kenya, India, Syria, some Arab countries in the Gulf area, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, and England. He propagated Islam through orations, writings, and teachings. He had many Islamic activities and important experiments in this field, which he has referred to in his books that have been available in Islamic libraries since 1978 AD.
Here are some of his books:
• Haqa’iq lil-Ta’ammul; facts for meditation,
• Al-Husayn, Madrasat al-Ajyal; al-Husayn, the school of generations,
• Risalat at-Ta’aluf wel Ukhuwwa; the mission of cordiality and brotherhood,
• al-Ilm wel Ulama’’ fil Kitab wes Sunna; knowledge and the Ulama’ in the Book and the Sunna,
• Ahkamuk fil Bilad al-Ajnabiyya; your verdicts in the foreign countries,
• Ulama’’ al-Bahrain, Duroos wa Ibar; the Ulama’ of Bahrain, lessons and examples,
• Moujaz fi as-Safar wez-Ziyara; a summary on travel and visit,
• Hatta Tahya al-Muqaddasat; in order that sacreds revive
• Muthakkarat ash-Sheikh Buhlool; the memories of Sheikh Buhlool,
• Ayatullah al-Ha’iry, al-Muhajir fi Sabeelillah; Ayatullah al-Ha’iry, the emigrant for the sake of Allah,
• Arba’oon Hadithan; forty traditions,
• Ithnata Ashrata Aynan; twelve springs,
• Falah az-Za’ireen; the success of the visitors,
• Qisas wa Khawatir min Akhlaqiyyat Ulama’ ad-Deen; stories and memories from the moralities of the clergymen,
• Hiwar bayna al-Hajj wash-Shabab; a dialogue between the hajji and the youth,
• Kalimaat min Noor; words of light,
• Mi’raj as-Sa’imeen; the ascent of the fasters,
• Min Akhlaq al-imam al-Husay; from the morals of Imam Husayn,
• and this book, li Mustaqbalin Afdhal; for a better future),
besides some other books that are being published.
The author has followed in his writings the manner of inviting to the Islamic unity, avoiding disagreements and narrow-mindedness, and caring greatly for the moral education. Therefore, his writings are full of advice and sermons in a mild and moderate style.