90. What is understood from an indeclinable noun?
91. What nouns are indeclinable?
92. How many forms of indeclinable nouns are there?
91. An indeclinable noun is a noun whose last syllable does not change when placed into different parts of a sentence.
92. There are so few indeclinable nouns compared to declinable ones. The popular indeclinable nouns are: personal pronouns, conjunctions, demonstrative pronouns, conditional nouns and interrogative pronouns.
93. There are four forms of indeclinable nouns: al-dumm, al-fath, al-kasr and al-sukūn:
حَیثُ کَیفَ ﺃمسِ مَن
(who, yesterday, how, where)