Establishing Ties And Relations
Establishing ties and relations-الواصل والتواصل
1. Establish ties [with each other] and come to agreements, and beware of severing ties and forsaking one another.
1 ـ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالتَّواصُلِ والمُوافَقَةِ، وإيّاكُم والمُقاطَعَةِ وَالمُهاجَرَةِ.
2. Establish ties with the one who cuts you off, give the one who asks you, and initiate in giving to the one who does not ask from you.
2ـ كُنْ لِمَنْ قَطَعَكَ واصِلاً، وَلِمَنْ سَأَلَكَ مُعْطِياً، ولِمَنْ سَكَتَ عَنْ مَسْأَلَتِكَ مُبْتَدِئاً.
3. The one who establishes ties with you while he has nothing is better than the one who shuns you while he has plenty.
3ـ مَنْ وَصَلَكَ وهُوَ مُعْدِمٌ خَيْرٌ لَكَ مِمَّنْ جَفاكَ وهُوَ مُكْثِرٌ.
4. Whoever establishes ties with you through the sanctity of Islam has associated [with you] through the firmest means.
4ـ مَنْ مَتَّ إلَيْكَ بِحُرْمَةِ الاْسْلامِ فَقَدْ مَتَّ بِأوْثَقِ الأسْبابِ.
5. Being connected [and keeping ties] with the people of excellence leads to loftiness.
5ـ مُواصَلَةُ الأفاضِلِ تُوجِبُ السُّمُوَّ.
6. Establish ties with the one whom you keep relations with for the sake of Allah, and sever ties with the one whom you disassociate with for the sake of Allah, the Glorified.
6ـ واصِلُوا مَنْ تُواصِلُونَهُ فِي اللّهِ، واهْجُرُوا مَنْ تَهْجُرُونَهُ فِي اللّهِ سُبْحانَهُ.
7. The ties established [with you] by a pauper is better than the shunning of the affluent.
7ـ وَصُولٌ مُعْدِمٌ خَيْرٌمِنْ جاف مُكْثِر.
8. The one who consociates with the people is he who establishes ties with the one who cuts him off.
8ـ وَصُولُ النّاسِ مَنْ وَصَلَ مَنْ قَطَعَهُ.
9. Never let your brother be stronger in severing ties with you than you are in establishing ties with him.
9ـ لايَكُونَنَّ أخُوكَ عَلى قَطيعَتِكَ أقْوى مِنْكَ عَلى صِلَتِهِ.