1. The Glorious Qur’an.
2. Al–Itqan, Suyuti; died in 911 A.H.; Dar–ibn –Katheer; Beirut.
3. Ihqaq al–Haqq, Qazi Sayyid Nur Allah Tustari; martyred in 1019 A.H.
4. Ahkam al–Qur’an, Jessas, printed in 370 A.H.
5. Ahkam al–Qur’an, Abu Bakr ibn Al–Arabi al–M’afiri died in 546 A.H.
6. Arba’in, Mohammad ibn Abi al–Fawaris, manuscript; Astan–Quds Razavi, index number 8443.
7. Arajah al–Matalib, Abdullah al–Hanafi, died in l381 A.H.; Lahur (as quoted by Ihaq al–Haqq).
8. Irshad al–Aql al–Salim, Abul Su’ud, died in 951 A.H.; Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi; Beirut; Lebanon.
9. Asbab al–Nozool, Wahidi al–Nisaburi; died in 468 A.H.; Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyeh; Beirut; Lebanon.
10. Asad al–Gabah fi Ma’rifat al–Sahabah; ibn Athir; died in 630 A.H.; Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi; Beirut; Lebanon.
11. Al–Isabah fi Tamiyeez al–Sahabah; Ahmad ibn Ali ibn Hajar Asqalani; died in 852 A.H.; Dar al–Fikr.
12. Adhwa’ al–Bayan, Shanqiti; died in1393 A.H..; Alam al–Kutub; Beirut.
13. A’yah al–Shi’ah, Sayyid Muhsin al–Amin; died in1372 A.H.; Darl– l–T’aruf lil Matbu’at; Beirut.
14. Al–Imamah wa al–Siyasah; ibn Qutaybah Dinwari; died in 376 A.H., Al–Sharif al–Radi Publications Qom.
15. Ansab al–Ashraf, Ahmad ibn Yahya Balaziri; born in 279 A.H. Dar al–Fikr.
16. Izah al–Maknun, Isma’il Basha; born in 463 A.H., Dar al–Fikr.
17. Bihar al–Anwar, Mohammad Baqir Majlisi; born in 1111 A.H.; Al–Wifa Institute, Beirut.
18. Bahr al–Ulum , Nasr ibn Mohammad Samarqandi; born in 375 A.H.; Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut.
19. Al–Bahr al–Muheet, Abu Hayan Andulusi; died in 754 A.H.; al–Maktabat al–Tijariyyah of Ahmad al–Baz; Mecca.
20. Al–Bidayah wa al–Nihayah, ibn Katheer al-Dimashqi; died in 774 A.H. Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut.
21. Al–Burhan, Sayyid Hashim Bahrani; died in 1107 A.H. Ismailiyan Press.
22. Al–Bahjat al–Marziyyeh, Suyuti, died in 911; Maktibat al–Mufid;
23. Al–Taj al–Jami’ lil–Usol; Mansur Ali Nasif; died in1371 A.H.; Dar Ihya al–Turath al–Arabi, Beirut.
24. Taj al–Firdaws, Sayyid Mohammad Murtada al–Husaini Zubaydi; died in 1250 A.H.; Dar al–Hidayah Lil–Tiba’ah wal Nashr wal Tawzi’; Maktibat al–Hayat, Beirut.
25. Tarikh al–Islam, Sham al–Din Dhahabi; died in 748 A.H. Dar al–Kitab al–Arabi.
26. History of Baghdad; Ahmad ibn Ali Khatib Baghdadi died in 463; Dar al–Firkr.
27. Tarikhal–Tabari, Mohammad ibn Jariral–Tabari; died in 310 A.H., Iz al–Din lil Tiba’ah wal–Nashr, Beirut, Lebanon.
28. The History of Damascus, ibn Asakr; died in 571 A.H., Dar al–Fikr, Beirut.
29. The History of Nayshabur, Abd al–Gafir Nayshaburi; died in 529 A.H..
30. Dhahabi’s Tadhkirat al–Huffaz, died in 748 A.H. Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut, Lebanon.
31. Tadhkirat al–Khawas, Sibt ibn Jawzi; died in 654 A.H. printed in Najaf.
32. Al–Tasheel li–Uloom al–Tanzeel, ibn Hazi al–Kalbi, died in 292 A.H.; Dar al–Kitab al–Arabi, Beirut.
33. Tafsir ibn Abi Hatam Abdul Rahman ibn Mohammad Idrisi al–Razi, died in 327 A.H.; al–Maktabat al–Misriyyah, Beirut.
34. Tafsir al–Baydawi, Qazi Baydawi; died in 791 A.H..
35. Tafsir al–Khazin (Lubab al–Ta’wil), Ala’Din Baghdadi, died in 725 A.H.; Dar al–Fikr.
36. Tafsir Ali ibn Ibrahim Qommi, died towards the end of the 3rd century A.H.; Najaf press.
37. Tafsir al–Qur’an al–Azim, ibn Katheer; died in 774 A.H.; Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut.
38. Al–Tafsir al–Kabeer, Fakhr al–Razi; died in 606 A.H.; Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi, Beirut, Lebanon.
39. Tafsir al–Mawardi, Mohammad ibn Habib al–Mawardi al– Basri; died 450 A.H.; Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut.
40. Tafsir al–Nasfi (Madarik al–Tanzeel wa Haqayeq al–Ta’weel); Hashiyeh Tafsir Khazin, Abdullah al–Nasfi; died in 710 A.H. Dar al–Fikr.
41. Tafsir al–Manar, Rashid al–Rida, died in 1354 A.H.; Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut.
42. Talkhis al–Mustadrak, Dhahabi, died 748 A.H. Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut.
43. Tahdhib al–Tahdhib, ibn Hajar Asqalani; died in 852 A.H. Dar al–Fikr.
44. Tahdhib al–Kamal, Mozzi; died in 742 A.H., Al–Risalah Institute Beirut.
45. Jami’ al–Ahadith, Suyuti; died in 911 A.H. Dar al–Fikr;
46. Jami’ al–Bayan, Mohammad ibn Jariral–Tabari; died in 310 A.H. Dar al–Ma’rifah, , Beirut, Lebanon.
47. Jami’ Ahkam al–Qur’an, Qortobi; died in 671; Dar al–Fikr.
48. Al–Jami’ al–Sahih al–Tirmidhi; Mohammad ibn Isa; died in 279; Dar al–Fikhr.
49. Jami’ al–Jawami’, Suyuti; died in 911 A.H..
50. Jamharat al–Luqah, ibn Durayt; died in 321 A.H..
51. Al–Jawahir al–Hisan, Abu Zayd al–Tha’alabi; died in 876 A.H. Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi, Beirut.
52. Jawahir al–-Aqdayn, Samhoodi, died in 911 A.H.; Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut.
53. Al–Hawi Lil–Fatawi, Suyuti; died in 911 A.H.; Maktibat al–Quds; Cairo (quoted by Ihqaq al–Haqq).
54. Hashiyato Shahab Ala Tafsir al–Baydawi, Ahmad Khafaji, al–Misri, the Hanafite; died in 1069 A.H. Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi, Beirut.
55. Hashiyato Sawi Ala Tafssir al–Jalalayn, Sheikh Ahmad al–Sawi al–Maliki; died in 1241 A.H., Dar al–Fikr.
56. Hilyatol Awliya, Abu Na’im Isfahani; died in 430 A.H. Dar al–Fikr.
57. Khasa’is Amir al–Mumenin (as) Ahmad ibn Shuayb Nasaii; died in 303 A.H.; Dar al–Kitab al–Arabi.
58. Khisal, Mohammad ibn Ali ibn Babiwayh Qommi (Saduq); died in 381 A.H.; published by Intisharat Islami.
59. Safinatol Bihar, Sheikh Abbas Qommi; died 1359 A.H.; Mahmudi Press.
60. Al–Sunan al–Kubra, Abu Bakr Ahmad ibn al–Husain Beihaqi, died in 458 A.H.; Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut.
61. Al–Sunan al–Kubra, Nisa’i; died 303 in 303 A.H.; Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut.
62. Siyar A’lam al–Nubalah, Dhahabi; died in 748; Al–Risalah Institute, Beirut, Lebanon.
63. Al–Siratol Nabawiyeh wa al–Athar al–Mohammadiyyah (Hashiyatol Huluwiyeh), Sayyid Zayni Dahlan; died 1304; Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi, Beirut, Lebanon.
64. Al–Siratol Nabawiyeh, ibn Hisham; died in 218 A.H. Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi, Beirut, Lebanon.
65. Al–Tajrid Commentary, Qushchi, died in 879 A.H..
66. Al–Sunna Commentary, Bagawi, died in 510 A.H.; Al–Maktab al–Islami, Beirut.
67. Al–Maqasid Commentary, Taftazani, died in 793, A.H.; Asharif al–Radi Publications.
68. Sharh al–Mawaqif, Jorjani; died in 812 A.H.; Asharif al–Radi publications.
69. Nahjul Balagah Commentary; ibn Abil Hadid, died in 656 A.H..
70. Shawahid al–Tanzeel, Hakim Hasakani, died towards the end of 5th century A.H.; al–Tab’ wan Nashr Institute.
71. Sihah al–Lugah, Jawhari, died in 393 A.H..
72. Ibn Habban’s Sahih, Mohammad ibn Habban Basti, died in 354 A.H., al–Risalah Institute.
73. Bukhari Sahih’s, Mohammad ibn Ismail Bukhari, died in 256 A.H. Dar al–Qalam, Beirut, Lebanon; Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut, Lebanon.
74. Muslim Sahih’s, Muslim ibn Hajaj Nayshaburi, died in 261 A.H., Izo–din Institute Lil–tiba’ wan Nashr, Beirut, Lebanon.
75. As–Salat wal Bushra, Firoozabadi, died in 817 A.H.; Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut, Lebanon.
76. As–Sawa’q al–Muhriqa, ibn Hajar Haytami, died in 954 A.H.; Maktabat al–Qahirah.
77. Al–Tabaqat al–Kubra, ibn Sa’d, died in 230 A.H., Dar–Beirut Lil–tiba’ wan Nashr.
78. Al–Tara’if, Ali ibn Musa Tawus, died 662 A.H. Matba’at al–Khayyam, Qom.
79. Al–Umdeh, ibn Batriq, died 533 A.H. al–Nashr al–Islami Institute.
80. 'Awwam Ulum, Sayyid Hashim Bahrani, died 1107 A.H.; al–Imam al–Mahdi Institute.
81. Oyoon Akhbar al–Rida, Saduq, died in 381 A.H.
82. Ghayatol Maram; Sayyid Hashim Bahrani, died 1107 A.H.
83. Gara’ib al–Qur’an, Nayshaburi, died in 850 A.H., Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut.
84. Fath al–Bri, ibn Hajar Asqalani, died in 852 A.H.
85. Fath al–Ghadir, Showkani, died in 1250 A.H., Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut, Lebanon.
86. Fara’id al–Simtayn, Ibrahim ibn Mohammad ibn Jowayni, died in 722, al–Mahmoodi Lil–Tiba’ wan Nashr Institute, Beirut.
87. Al–Fosool al–Muhimmeh, ibn Sabag Maliki, died in 855 A.H.
88. Faza’il al–Sahabah, Samani, died in 562 A.H.
89. Al–Qamoos al–Muheet, Firoozabadi, died in 817 A.H., Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut.
90. Qawa’id fi Ulum al–Hadith, Zafar Ahmad Tahanawi Shafi’i; reviewd by Abul Fatah Abu Gudeh.
91. Al–Kafi, Kulayni, died in 329 A.H.; Dar al–Kutub al–Islamiyyah.
92. As–Thiqat, ibn Habban; died in 354 A.H., al–Kutub al–Thaqafiyyah Institute, Beirut.
93. Kitab al–Ayn, Khalil ibn Ahmad Farahidi, died in 175 A.H. Dar al–Hijrah Institute.
94. Al–Kashshaf, Zamakhshari, died in 583, Dar al–Kitab al–Arabi, Beirut;
95. Al–Kashf wal–Bayan, Tha’alabi Naysaburi; died in 427 or 437 A.H., Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi, Beirut, Lebanon.
96. Kifayto–Talib, Mohammad ibn Yusef Ganji Shafi’i, died in 658 A.H. Dar Ihya’ Turath Ahl–Bayt.
97. Kamal al–Deen, Mohammad ibn Ali ibn Babiwayh, died in 381 A.H..
98. Kanz al–Ummal, Muttaqi Hindi, died in 975 A.H., al–Risalah Institute, Beirut.
99. Al–Lubab fi Ulum al–Kitab, Umar ibn Ali ibn Adil al–Damishqi al–Hanbali, d. 880 A.H., Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut.
100. Lisan al–Arab, ibn Manzur, died in 711 A.H. Dar Ihya’ al–Turath al–Arabi, Beirut, Lebanon.
101. Ma Nazala min al–Qur’an fi Ali, Abu Bakr al–Shirazi, died in 407, A.H..
102. Ma Nazala min al–Qur’an fi Ali, Abu Na’im Isfahani, died in 430 A.H. (as quoted by Ihqaq).
103. Al–Mutafiq wal Mutafariq, Khatib Baghdadi, died in 463 (through Kanz al–Ummal).
104. Majma’ al–Bahrayn, Turayhi, died in 1085 A.H. Nashr–e Farhanq Islami Office.
105. Majma’ al–Bayan, Tabarsi, died in 560 A.H. Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut.
106. Majma’ al–Zawaid, Haythami, died in 807 A.H. Dar al–Kitab al–Arabi, Dar al–Fikr, Beirut.
107. Al-Mustadrak ‘ala al-Sahihyan, Hakim Nayshabur, died in 405 A.H. Dar al–Ma’rifah, Beirut.
108. Musnad of Abi Dawood Tayalisi, died in 204 A.H., Dar al–Kitab al–Lobnany.
109. Musnad of Abi Ya’li Musili, died in 307 A.H..
110. Musnad of Ahmad, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, died in 241 A.H., Dar Sadir, Beirut, Dar al–Fikr.
111. Musnad of Ishaq ibn Rahuyah, died in 238 A.H., Maktabat al–Iman, Madina.
112. Musnad Abd ibn Hamid, died in 249, A.H.; Alam al–Kutub.
113. Mushkil al–Athar, Tahawi, died in 321, A.H. Majlis Da’ratol Ma’arif al–Nizamiyyah bil Hind.
114. Al–Misbah al–Muneer, Ahmad Fayoomi, died in 770 A.H.; printed by Mustafa al–Babi al–Halabi wa Awladah, Egypt.
115. Misbah al–Hidayah, Bihbihani, Salman Fari Press, Qom.
116. Al–Musannaf, ibn Abi Shaybah, died in 235 A.H..
117. Matalib al–Suool, ibn Talha Nasibi Shafii, died in 652 A.H.
118. Ma’alim al–Tanzeel, Baghawi, died in 210 A.H..
119. Al–Mo’jam al–Awsat, Tabrani, died 360 A.H..
120. Al–Mo’jam al–Sageer,Tabrani, died in 360 A.H..
121. Al–Mo’jam al–Kabir, Tabrani, died 360 A.H..
122. Al–Mo’jam al–Mukhtas bi Muhaddithin, Dhahabi, died in 748 A.H. Maktabat al–Siddiqh, Saudi.
123. Mo’jam Maqaiis al–Lugha, ibn Faris ibn Zakariya al–Qazwini al–Razi, died in 390 A.H..
124. Ma’rifahto Uloom al–Hadith, Hakim Nayshaburi, died in 405 A.H., Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut.
125. Al–Ma’rifah wa al–Tarikh, Ya’qub ibn Sufyan ibn Baswi, died in 277 A.H..
126. Mugni al–Labib, ibn Hisham, died in 761 A.H. Dar al–Kutub al–Ilmiyyah, Beirut.
127. Al–Mufradat, Ragib Isfahani, died in 502 A.H..
128. Maqtal al–Husain, Khwarizmi, died in 568 A.H., Maktabat al–Mufid
129 . Al–Manaqib, Mowafaq ibn Ahmad Khwarizmi, died in 568 A.H..
130 Manaqib of ibn Magazili the Shafi’i, died in 483, al–Maktabat al–Islamiyyah.
131 Manqib Ali Al Abi Talib, ibn Shahr Ashoob, died in 588 A.H., Dhawil Qurba.
132 Muntaha al–Arab, Abdul Rahim ibn Abdul Karim al–Hindi, died in 1257 A.H..
133 Al–Mizan, Mohammad al–Husain Tabatabii, died in 1402, Dar al–Kutub al–Islamiyyah.
134. Mizan al–I’tidal, Dhahabi, died in 748 A.H. Dar al–Fikr.
135. Nahj al–Balaghah.
136. Nazm Durar al–Simtayn, Mohammad ibn Yusef Zarandi al–Hanafi.
137. Al–Nihayeh, ibn al–Atheer Jazri, died in 606 A.H., al–Maktabahul Ilmiyyeh, Beirut, Lebanon.
138. Noor al–Absar, Shiblinji, died in 1308, Dar al–Fikr.
139. Noor al–Thaqalayn, al–Howayzi, died in 1112 A.H., al–Matba’tol Ilmiyyah, Qom.
140. Yanabi al–Mawadeh, Sheikh Sulayman Qundozi.