Qunut of Salat al-Witr (in Concise Method)
1. Recite the following 70 times:
أَسْتَغْفِرُ اللٌّهَ رَبِّي وَأَتُوبُ إِلَيْهِ
2. Followed by reciting the following seven times:
أَسْتَغْفِرُ اللٌّهَ الَّذِي لاٌ إِلٌهَ إِلاٌّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ وَأَتُوبُ إِلَيهِ
3. One of the most important acts in the Qunut of the Salat al-Witr is supplication for forty believers (men or women) amongst one’s family, friends, those who have asked to be prayed for, the deceased and the Shi`a of Amir Al-Mo’minin `Ali ibn Abi Talib (peace be upon him). Whosoever does this will be assured that his supplications are answered.2
4. One should then say the following three hundred times:
5. Following this, the following should be said once:
رَبَّ اغْفِرْلِي وَارْحَمْنِي وَتُبْ عَلَيِّ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ التَّوٌابُ الرَّحِيمِ
Please do not forget all of the believers throughout the world in your Salat al-Layl, especially those downtrodden and oppressed Muslims of Palestine, Iraq, Kashmir, Chechnya, Bosnia, and all over the globe – this humble servant of Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) as well.
May Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) hasten the advent of the 12th Imam (may Allah hasten his return) to fill this world with justice and equality.