The Prophet got the first revelation while he was meditating in the cave of Hira. This lecture discusses the importance of the Surah as the first revelation and what significance and effect it had on the people in those days. Some of the Questions addressed in this lecture are:
1) How does Allah (s.w.t) communicate with his creation?
2) What do Bukhari and Muslim mention that the Prophet Had a seizure or become insane during the revelation?
3) How do we prove that Prophet Muhammad was first of creation?
4) What is the conversation that took place between Jibraeel and Prophet Muhammad in the Mount of Hira
5) Who were the people who claimed that the prophet had suffered a seizure and had gone mad and what happened to them?