[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Washing of Face in Wudhu - Follow up

	The reply to the follow-up question below was kindly provided by
Mulla Asghar.

FOLLOW-UP QUESTION:

Salaams,

While washing my face in wudhu, if I put/sprinkle water 3 or 4 times on
the face and then wipe it, will this be regarded as my first washing?

Please do not quote me masail no.254 from as I have read it but could not
comprehend the meaning.

Thank you

ANSWER:

Yes, it will be regarded as the first washing.  Ayatullah Seestani says
sprinkling water as many times as one may, does not count.  The wash
preceeded by the NIYYAT is the first wash.

Asgharali M.M. Jaffer

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Washing of Face in Wudhu
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Washing of Face in Wudhu - Follow up