[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Namaz web site/material

	The reply to the following question was kindly provided by Shaykh
Mustafa Jaffer.

Do you know any site which has detailed namaz given in it, including the
Arabic verses!

ANSWER:

There is a very good site to be found at the following URL:

	http://playandlearn.org/howsalat.htm

I also have an illustrated booklet called 'Al Salaat' which has pictures,
text in Arabic - translated and transliterated in English. If you want a
copy, please write to me at <IEB@tableegh.org.uk>

With Salaams and Duas

Mustafa Jaffer

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Namaaz-e-Shab
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Namaz/Fast for Baligh Girl