[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Gold Chain with Heads

The reply to the following question was kindly provided by Dr Liyakatali
Takim.

Regards

Abbas Jaffer

Salaam-alaaykum,
My Mother has a gold bracelet that is made like a link of coins,
having a head on the coin part.  Is it permissable to pray wearing
such a bracelet?
Thanking you for replying to my question.

Salaamun 'alaykum,

There is no objection to women wearing gold during their prayers

Wasalaam

Liyakatali Takim

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Ghusl with a Cast
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Gold Jewellery for men