[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] A'isha

	The reply to the following question was kindly provided by Dr.

Assalam Alaikum.

While detailed answer may not be possible on this network, but can you
please explain the background of Shi'a's sentiments towards Hazrat A'isha
and perhaps provide some web site addresses for further study?

Thank you.

Salaamun 'alaykum,

The actions of Umm al-Mu'minin A'isha against the ahl-al-bayt have been
documented in both Shi'a and Sunni sources. Whilst it is not possible to
enumerate all of them here, we can mention just some of her acts:

Her plots against the Prophet (SAW),

Her hatred toward Imam Ali (AS)

Her disobedience to the Prophet by engaging in battle against the Imam of
her time (Imam Ali at the battle of the Camel),

Her urging the people to fight against the just Imam;

Her refusal to let Imam al-Hasan (AS) to be buried next to his grandfather

There are many other incidents recorded.

Please refer to Tijani's "Then I was Guided" and "Ask those who know",
these books can be accessed at al-Islam.org. The truth will be clear to
those searching for it.

Liyakatali Takim

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Abortion - Diyaa
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] A'isha - Use of the Name