[Subject] [Date] [Moderator] Home

['Aalim Network QR] Women participating in Salatul Jama'a

Assalamu 'alaykum
The following question was answered by Mulla Asgher.

Salaams & Duas
Ummulbanin Merali - Moderator - 'Aalim Network

I follow in my taqleed syyid Ali Khamenei(Adam allah thilluhu alkareem)
My first question is about salat aljamaah:
How is it performed if the Imam and Ma'moum are both women ?

And the second question is: what is the Hukm for women participation
in salat aljumu'ah(Friday Prayer)?

ANSWER:

If the Imam and Mamumeen are all women, then they will stand in one line,
positioning the Imam in the centre.

As for Salatul Jummah, it is not Wajib for women to participate.

With Salaams,

Asgharali M M Jaffer

Back: ['Aalim Network QR] Women in Muharram Procession
Forward: ['Aalim Network QR] Working in a store that sells alcohol